Amazon.com Links to several creek fishing supply items I use:
Small Hooks: https://amzn.to/2T3Kzct
Panther Martin Inline Spinners: https://amzn.to/2Lrwh0Y
Great Small Crankbaits for creeks: https://amzn.to/2Lrwh0Y
Cameras used to film video:
Samsung Galaxy Note 5: https://amzn.to/2shxVt8
Thanks for watching and as Always, Good Luck Fishing!
Creek Fishing Checklist:
1. Light action Rod and Reel around 6′ in length
2. Fishing line (4-8lb test line monofilament)
3. Lures (panther martin or bluefox inline spinners, small crankbaits, and small 1/64th ounce to 1/18th ounce jigs)
4. Worms (Walmart sells for $3-4 a box in the sporting goods section). OR dig own worms.
6. Split shot
7. Small hooks (size 12 to size 2)
8. Water Shoes or waders
9. Bucket or backpack to carry fishing equipment